The ASONAVI site holds private client information. ASONAVI provides the following information so that its users can use the site with confidence.
- Regulations have been made to protect information by which an individual may be identified (hereinafter called "private information"). These have been organized and implemented to protect private information.
- We accrue private information only after notifying the individual why we wish to use it. If the individual agrees, we proceed, but use the information only so far as needed for that purpose.
- We use information only with a specific intent and manage it in a proper manner. Without legal permission, we never disclose or provide information to a third party. We also have regulations managing our information storage and preventing any use of it which exceeds the scope of our declared purpose.
- We keep personal information in accurate and latest state. We have set procedures to prevent or correct foully access, loss, destruction and falsification of personal information.
- Please contact us at the window below if you require a confirmation or a correction of your personal information or if you wish to make a complaint or consult with us about our organization's handling or treatment of your information. We will respond promptly.
- We observe all national laws, regulations, and guidance applicable to private information our organization holds.
The handling of personal information prescribed in the 1st clause of Article 50 of the Personal Information Protection Act (referring to its use in media reporting or writing) is not subject to this policy.